430-530MHz RF POWER AMPLIFIER, 28Watt 39dB Gain, for UHF/ISM Mobile & HAM Radio
Instead of copying such complex info esp. RF curves graphics - please download & examine its Datasheet per weblink below.Opens a folder of Datasheets --> select filename --> Datasheet -''AmpliTech'' APTHP480 - 430to530MHz 20_28W. Notes: if link doesn't work e. Or just look around in that folder if a similar filename exists.
"Random characters" at the end of the weblink are auto-generated by our server, so I can't make them nicer or memorable (characters function as a password for private folders, but in your case is irrelevant because a Public folder [no password]). ====================================== A synopsys of selected few specs, is already listed above under the section "Item Specifics", but we urge you to download a "real" datasheet to understand these HPA Amplifiers/specs, properly. Nothing to assemble, no work or guessing if assembly would work - just connect & use.It is not a"half-baked" "do it yourself kit" which are cheap for a reason, this one is not quite cheap. As one example, I point out thermal paste (TIM material) involved, is not a commodity cheap (silicon or similar paste, used in computer CPU's), but instead is a proprietary Silver Nanospread, which is both E-conductive & Thermal conductive, discovred to result in better VSWR In/Out, versus desigs based on the same IC's yet mounted on more common TIM's. Another example, is we've tried to burn out one unit in a destructive test, before finalizing design, but was difficult to destroy - in fact I feared to destroy Power Meter's attenuator, instead!
Specs advertised are conservative, e. In reality you may achieve saturated Pout higher than advertised - 30Watt continuous if well cooled temperature not allowed to rise beyond spec.In AppNote, inside datasheet, short time-pulse output to 45Watt, DCsupply 9 to 16Volt, i. Else, ships from LongIsland, NY, a company [not individual]. S website if they even posted it, as their core business is higher-end, so low-frequency amps don't always get posted directly at. The item "430-530MHz RF POWER AMPLIFIER, 28Watt 39dB Gain, for UHF/ISM Mobile & HAM Radio" is in sale since Wednesday, May 13, 2015.
- Brand: 812 Systems, Inc.
- Model: APTHP-480
- MPN: APTHP480
- Max. Output Power: 28W w/proper heatsink/fan, 22W w/stock sink no fan
- Frequency Band(s): 430 to 530MHz, +covers Mobile////////////////Two-way & Ham Radios
- Product Type: Amplifiers
- Gain - powergain: 39 to 41dB statistic spread, typical 39.5dB
- Connectors - RF (In/Out): SMA, 50 Ohm-match, 18GHz rated, gold-plated
- Connectors - DC: +VDC pin, GND terminal
- DC supply voltage: Optimal 12.5V, also accepts 9-15V (not recommended
- DC supply current: 2.8A at full power, 1A quiescent - @nominal temps.
- TECH SPECS - all other: See Datasheet (PDFformat) - weblink is below !
- Country of main parts +asmbly: USA core (small hardware - Euro/Asia)
- Other: COMPLETE PRODUCT (no assembly required)